OTIP Services provides you with access to your health and dental benefits information, including information on benefit payments, eligibility and more. It�s easy to navigate so you can find the information you need quickly.

Quick access to the forms you need!

bulleted list

Extended Health Benefit Claim Form

bulleted list Dental Claim Form

bulleted list View All

Is there an overage dependant student in your household?


While summer is still in full swing, our thoughts are beginning to shift into back-to-school mode. If there is an overage dependant student living in your household, there are a couple of important things you need to know.


  • Plan members must complete an Overage Dependant Student Form annually for any dependant child who is over the maximum age (as defined by your benefits plan) and in full-time attendance at an accredited post-secondary education institution.
  • The form must be submitted each year until the dependant child reaches the contract termination age or is no longer in full-time attendance at school.


August 31 – mark this date on your calendar!

The Overage Dependant Student Form must be received no later than August 31 in order to avoid a disruption in coverage.

Have questions? Need assistance? OTIP benefits services representatives are here to help.


For faster service, login to the Plan Member Secure Site and click the Questions tab to use our Send a Note feature. This secure e-mail automatically includes your plan and ID numbers allowing our benefits services representatives to respond to your inquiry quickly. You can also submit "Change of Address" requests using this secure online submission.


Haven't registered for the Plan Member Secure Site? Need our mailing address or fax number? Click here.